The Shape Of Music
Sometimes we sit down in the studio and we’re just fresh out of ideas. That’s when we reach for MIDIQ to kickstart concepts for chord sequences, harmonies and bass lines. MIDIQ is an innovative MIDI sequence generator for both studio and live applications, featuring a unique and highly interactive user interface.
Generating near-limitless chord sequence possibilities, MIDIQ uses a simple pattern language for the definition of repeating chords. The layout resembles a slot machine so the interface is very visual. In fact, you don’t need any knowledge of music theory to get some great results from MIDIQ.
- Innovative user interface featuring a pattern definition area for chords
- Individual adjustments of MIDI velocity and muting of a generated chord
- Powered by intelligent algorithms for chord sequence generation
- Simplified piano roll display
- Factory Presets
- Drag to export
- Mac: macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit compatible only)
- PC: Windows 7 and later (32 and 64-bit compatible)
The plug-in might run on older versions too, but it's not guaranteed.
Available interface types
- VST, AU (MIDI effect plug-in)
- Ableton Live 10 (and later)
- Bitwig Studio 2
- Cubase 9.5
- FL Studio 12 (VST, not VST3)
- Logic Pro X (Mac only)
- Studio One 3
- Cockos Reaper
- Pro Tools
- Machine 2