Mutant Delay| demo
Delay... Dodged & Defined
'Mutant Delay' is a host-synced delay plugin with a built-in ducker, perfect for vocal processing and many other applications. In the studio, it's easy to lose count of the number of times you have to set up convoluted sidechain and compression routing, just to achieve a ducked delay for vocal lines. With Mutant Delay all that complexity is a thing of the past. Now you can easily replicate this popular mixing technique with just one plugin and a couple of clicks, allowing you to dial in extreme delay effects whilst maintaining clarity of the original signal. If you want to keep things simple, just load up Mutant Delay on your vocal track, choose a preset and voila! Need to get deeper? Adjust the delay and ducking parameters to your own taste, with clear visual feedback provided in real time, showing exactly how the ducked delay is being performed.
So what’s going on under the hood? Essentially, the ducker listens to the dry source and ducks the wet delay signal making space for the source signal. This setup is very useful when using more pronounced delay effects that have a lot of feedback. For example; vocals, synths and percussion. Quickly dial in extreme delay effects without losing the definition and clarity of the source signal.
- Host-synced delay
- Built-in internal ducker with compressor-style controls
- Many presets for a wide range of delay parameters
- Click free bypass control
- 2 filtering modes (straight dampening & increasing over time)
- Straight and ping-pong delay with multiple note divisions
- Real-time waveform display
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video
- Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- AAX - ProTools 11 or higher